RONI Glock G2-9
Please advise, this RONI is not shipped to the US due to NFA regulations:
Due to the Butt Stock in the RONI, it is considered Short Barrel Rifle (SBR) and is subject to NFA Rules.
Due to the Forward Grip in the RONI, it is considered Any Other Weapon (AOW) and is subject to NFA Rules.
The RONI RECON is without the Butt Stock and Froward Grip and has no NFA rules that apply.
Please see the attached file HERE for more information.
The #RONI (pat-pending) will provide you with a better grip, stability, and platform which allows for the addition of many accessories. You can now use your pistol for a larger range, quicker aiming, and improved accuracy.
- New design improves integration between the pistol and the RONI. The pair now function as one seamless unit.
- Features larger gas ports which improves ventilation, allowing gases to escape quickly and reduce heat buildup.
- Features a larger ejection port to eliminate jams and stove piping.
- Longer upper Picatinny rail -25cm
- Designed to fit the Glock 18; the auto switch is exposed for operation.
- The cocking handle is longer and tighter on the pistol’s slide.
- Optional locking screws – locks the pistol even tighter and prevents quick access/installation if needed.
- The Roni-G2 fits several types of Glocks (17,18,19,22,23,25,31,32).
|Eligibility For Glocks 17,18,19,22,23,25,31,32||Material Made Of Alum+Poly|
|Measurements Weight (gr) 1315||Length (cm) 49|
|Rails Total 4|
- ISRAEL DEFENSE STORE : Perfection !Review by Olivier
Price Value Quality