IDS Retention Holster + Low Ride Platform
IDS Holster & Magazine for Pistols:
Glock, S&W, H&K, Jericho, Colt 1911, Sig Sauer.
Retention-Adjustable OWB Holster
- Thumb-Release mechanism allows quick and smooth draw, as well as solid level-2 retention / lock.
- Paddle (Arrives with the holster as a default)
- Belt attachment
- Low-Ride (For a low position carrying. Suitable for working while wearing a vest)
- Molle Attachment (for carrying on a vest or any other Molle platform).
- Drop-Leg / Thigh-Rig Platform (Compatible with ALL IDS Holsters line of products).
- Made in Israel, Used by Israeli Police, Military and Security Companies.
The IDS Holsters is custom-molded from an abrasion and chemical-resistant Nylon 6 reinforced Polymer, providing a reliable, long-lasting and combat-proven carry.
It provides instant, yet secured access to the handgun for a quick and smooth draw, as well as clear audible "click" while holstering the handgun.
It also features a retention adjustment screw which can be easily adjusted as per user's preferences for ease of draw and retention level.
Its innovative 2-piece design provides a 360° cant which easily adjusts for your favored carry: Strong-side, appendix, cross-draw or S.O.B.
IDS Low Ride Adapter
The IDS Low Ride Adapter is custom-molded from an abrasion and chemical-resistant Nylon 6 reinforced Polymer, providing a reliable, long-lasting and combat-proven carry.
It is a comfortable and practical belt-loop carry option for ALL IDS holsters and magazine carriers, which prevents the pistol or magazines from catching on the equipment once drawn. It is a great solution especially for those carrying body armor and/or tactical vests
Its unique, yet simple screwless design allows it to be quickly, easily and securely attached to any duty belts.
Its 360° rotation adjustment allows the user to adjust the holster's canting according to their preference: Strong-side, appendix, cross-draw or S.O.B.
- Made in Israel, In Use by Israeli Police, Military and Security Companies.