IDS HK USP Thumb Release
IDS H&K USP – Thumb-Release OWB (Outside The Waistband) Holster
- Compatible with the following pistol models:
H&K USP .40 S&W, H&K USP .45 AUTO and H&K USP 9 mm x 19
- Thumb-Release mechanism allows quick and smooth draw, as well as solid level-2 retention/lock.
- Carrying Options/Accessories:
- Paddle (Arrives with the holster as a default)
- Belt attachment
- Low-Ride (For a low position Carrying. Suitable for working while wearing a vest)
- Molle Attachment (for wearing a vest or any other Molle platform).
- Drop-Leg Platform/Thigh-Rig (Compatible with ALL IDS Holsters line of products)
- Made in Israel, Used by Israeli Police, Military, and Security Companies.
The IDS H&K USP is custom-molded from an abrasion and chemical-resistant Nylon 6 reinforced Polymer, providing a reliable, long-lasting and combat-proven carry.
It provides instant, yet secured access to the handgun for a quick and smooth draw, while engaging the trigger guard during re-holstering for level-2 retention, keeping the handgun secure at all times.
Its innovative 2-piece design provides a 360° rotation which easily adjusts for your favored carry: Strong-side, appendix, cross-draw or S.O.B.
The IDS H&K USP features a retention adjustment screw in addition to the Level-2 lever. It can be easily adjusted as per user's preferences for ease of draw and retention level.