Men's Ski Thermal Socks
SFP thermal socks are ideal when performing outdoor activities in the winter (cross-country ski, skating, trekking) as well as for everyday use.
Made in Israel by Soldiers For Peace.
SFP thermal socks are ideal when performing outdoor activities in the winter (cross-country ski, skating, trekking) as well as for everyday use. SFP Thermal socks are made of a specific blend of polypropylene and Thermolite. This combination will evaporate moisture from the feet and will capture body heat to block against radiant heat loss.
Thermolite is a registered fiber made by Dupont.
- Soft Cuff - Prevents the sock from slipping without excessive pressure on the thigh.
- Dense Padding (front) - Provides extra protection to the tibia.
- Extra Fine Knitting - Attaches to the skin gently allowing for all-day comfort.
- Patented Heat Channel - Optimizes wicking of moisture.
- Dense Padding (bottom) - Provides protection against abrasions, concussion, and blisters while also providing shock absorption.
- Size: EU 42-46 / US 8.5-12.5
Soldiers For Peace was established by veterans of Israel Defense Forces combat units with the goal of offering to the consumers' products which comply with the leading military standards and having a comfortable design approach. SFP designs develop and produce a wide range of products including outdoor gear, professional socks, extreme sandals, cross-training insoles, and ad hok extreme sports equipment.